3 Day Educational Program
Join an incredible adventure to unlock the wonders of the natural world. Sunship III is a curriculum-based environmental program in which students learn basic scientific concepts like energy flow, cycles, interrelationships and change. Students also explore the natural world with the goal of using their knowledge and awareness to make personal commitments for environmental change.
- Group Size: 20 – 35 students + 6 adults (teachers and parents from the school)
- Grades: 7th – 8th
- Location: T.R.E.E.’s Outdoor Classroom
- Length: 3 Days – Overnight resident camp
- Program: Highly structured educational program to teach Earth processes using FUN activities
- Cost: contact us for information
- Availability: Offered to New Orleans area students – from January through February
- Follow-up: Second half of program takes place back at school or at home
Sunship III is a copyrighted program that was developed by The Institute for Earth Education.